The recently released 2015 Automated Test Outlook from National Instruments includes an interesting section titled ‘Bridging the Big Data Chasm’.
Some of the findings in this report, that closely tie-in with our own research, are:
- Only 5% of data collected is ever analyzed. The vast amount of information and insight, available from test data is largely going untapped.
- The road to developing a successful solution for managing and analyzing automated test data can be prone to pit-falls.
- Effective implementation can involve a cross-functional team comprising of engineering, IT and executive management.
- Before implementation, organizations under-estimate the value of the information that can be gleaned.
- Leveraging test data can enable improved yield, quality and time-to-market.
- Test data solutions provide huge benefits to organizations, making employees more productive, lowering cost and increasing profit.
- Organizations with a data-centric approach can achieve 20% more cost efficiency.
How can we help?
Tequra Analytics brings together a high level of experience in test data management and years of development effort into a ready-to-run product. With it you can manage and analyze large amounts of test data straight out of the box, without the pain and risk of developing a solution in-house. Our cross-discipline team can integrate Tequra Analytics into your existing engineering and IT systems, or we can provide new infrastructure if required. Our on-the-box features are comprehensive, but our extensible platform enables easy expansion via plug-in modules.
Read the Report
We recommend that you read the Automated Test Outlook 2015, which can be downloaded from the National Instruments website.